5 ANTWORTEN 5
Kandizhka
New Voice
Nachricht 1 von 6
361 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 6
361 Aufrufe

Help please! Bios Update "Beast X20-MD 62207"

Hello. My laptop is broken and I really need BIOS firmware for it, please help!

Model: Medion erazer beast x20 md6220 (MSN 30031378)

Specs: Intel core i7-10870H, Nvidia rtx 3070 

Most likely version N.1.08MED02 will suit me 

Also if you have firmware for EC it would be very cool

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andi
Master Moderator
Nachricht 6 von 6
240 Aufrufe
Nachricht 6 von 6
240 Aufrufe

Hello @Kandizhka.

I have just sent you a private message.

Greetings - Andi

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 ANTWORTEN 5
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 6
312 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 6
312 Aufrufe

Hello @Kandizhka and welcome

tell us a little more, what exactly is defective that requires a bios update?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Kandizhka
New Voice
Nachricht 3 von 6
304 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 6
304 Aufrufe

Hello! Thanks for the answer.                                                                                                                                                                The laptop does not display an image either on the built-in matrix or on an external monitor, while the cooling fans rotate, the power indicator lights up, and when you press the Caps Lock key there is also a reaction (the LED lights up), sometimes the display backlight lights up, but nothing more. The laptop will continue to operate in this mode until you turn it off using the power buttons.
Known working RAM is installed.

Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 6
293 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 6
293 Aufrufe

Hi @Kandizhka 

If you haven't changed any components beforehand, the graphics card/chip will probably be the problem.

A firmware update is of no use to you if you can't see anything.

Try to get into the BIOS using F2. Maybe this still works because you also have integrated Intel UHD graphics in the CPU.

Otherwise you will probably need a new motherboard (MSN 40079215/ 1224.-€)

How old is the device, is it still under warranty?

I would send the device to Medion for repairs/cost estimates.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Kandizhka
New Voice
Nachricht 5 von 6
282 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 6
282 Aufrufe

I didn’t change the components, once when updating the BIOS the battery did not have enough charge and after that it behaved like this. The warranty has long expired. Perhaps you can still share the BIOS firmware and EC firmware? I would like to try this option

Andi
Master Moderator
Nachricht 6 von 6
241 Aufrufe
Nachricht 6 von 6
241 Aufrufe

Hello @Kandizhka.

I have just sent you a private message.

Greetings - Andi

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
5 ANTWORTEN 5