Erazer medion start up issues

4 REPLIES 4
AlfieA
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Erazer medion start up issues

Evening

I am a computer novice and I'm having difficulty starting up my PC?

I can't seem to connect the PC to the monitor.. I have tried a HDMI and a VGA but I can't seem to get anything on the monitor? All I get on the monitor is power saving mode.

I know the monitor works as I have used it previously?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as buying a pre built PC I thought this would be easier.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @AlfieA and welcome,

in order to be able to tell you more, more information is required from you.

please state the MSN number of the device.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
AlfieA
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello @Fishtown, thank you very much for your response. I believe my MSN number is 10024314. Hope this is of some help. Thanks again. 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @AlfieA 

you have a ERAZER Engineer P10 (MD 34625) A-UK  !

It has happened several times before that users have used the connections from the board. they are closed with a cap and are not active. You may only take the connections from the graphics card.

example.png

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
AlfieA
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Fishtown , Brilliant! You're a life saver, thank you so much. 

4 REPLIES 4