Did you mean: 

My msn number doesn’t exist

4 REPLIES 4
CaticornTeza
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

My msn number doesn’t exist

I’ve tried  to get help with my pc only to find that my msn number doesn’t exist. Is there a way to get help anyway? Maybe someone here knows what to do?
After a driver update my mouse stopped working, tried switching mouse but it didn’t help. I managed to get into the settings and it said something about “the system resources” not being enough for the APIi. 
It’s a desktop, around 5-6 years old but has been working perfectly until now. 

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @CaticornTeza 

and welcome please state the MSN number

is usually under the Pc or on the back (it never starts with a 2XXXXXXX)

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
CaticornTeza
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

But that's the problem, I have found the number but it does start with a 2. I've tried just entering the numbers after 200,which starts with a 5 but it doesn't help.

I've tried the other numbers as well, PO, model, type, but nothing seems to exist. I don't know how to get in touch with Medion without a working number? 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @CaticornTeza 

name all relevant numbers and names that you have found. (did you look under the computer?)

Regarding the driver:

haven't you set a restore point?

Can you install the previous driver?

can you undo the update? do you have a drive D with recovery?

Is there an exclamation point for the drivers in the device manager?

is it a special gaming mouse or a normal usb mouse.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
CaticornTeza
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I've handed my pc over to a technical team, fingers crossed they can fix it. I tried doing a reset but ended up losing the keyboard as well 😕

4 REPLIES 4