B360H4-EM BIOS CANT FIND ANYWHERE

SOLVED
14 REPLIES 14
dudelelxd
New Voice
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

B360H4-EM BIOS CANT FIND ANYWHERE

Hello, please someone give me the files to an old version of the bios for the b360h4-em motherboard. I cannot find it anywhere and I really need an old version as the current one doesnt work for my computer. I dont know why medion doesnt post bios updates for it anywhere. Please please help.

14 REPLIES 14
Farded_Sad
New Voice
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Hello, I have a PC with a B360H4-EM motherboard that's freezing up from time to time. I've already checked and swapped various hardware (the SSD and the GPU) but it's still freezing up and forcing me to reboot it. Only thing I have left to try is to update the BIOS firmware. My current version is the 115 which seems like it causes this same issue in other PCs that have the same BIOS. I would appreciate it a ton if you could send me the updated version (116) through private message. 

Thanks in advance. 

hstrar
New Voice
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Hi, same problem (random lockups reboots), my MSN: 10023117, can you please send me BIOS version 1.16? Thanx!!

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Hi @hstrar  & @Farded_Sad ,

we can offer you the version V 1.16, but also have to play that old disclaimer record, that MEDION AG accepts no liability whatsoever for any data loss or hardware or software errors that occur as a result of the update.
The customer acknowledges this when performing the update.

Cheers

Major ToM
Another hint: To mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom)

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
kubakuba77
New Voice
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

@Major_ToM 

Thank you very much for providing the bios for this platform 🙂 Greetings from satisfied Medion users
Regards
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Thanks @kubakuba77 for your reply,

if there are still open questions, you can feel free to ask them. If you wouldn´t mind, you can mark my last answer "as solution" by clicking the appropriate button below, so that users which have the same question can find the right answer more easily 🙂

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
14 REPLIES 14