Did you mean: 

DECT set, 2nd handset

3 REPLIES 3
Idiocrazy
Newcomer
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

DECT set, 2nd handset

On my DECT set Life S63012 I cant seem to get the second handset to work anymore. I remember it worked when I first got the set years ago, now I need it again, but the display only says "register". When I try to register it, it doesnt seem to find the main unit, the main handset works without any issues.

Any bright ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Idiocrazy

When you try to register it, did you first push the "page" button on the main unit?  See page 47 in this manual

I remember running into similar problems with my DECT set (not Medion though) because I forgot to push a button on the base unit.

Kind regards,
Bart
Wisoky
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

DECT 6.0 digital technology provides improved range without needing to boost the power. The sound quality on our DECT models is superior to existing phone technologies and enables the user to talk anywhere in their home or office without interference from a wireless network. This reliable technology has proven to provide brilliant voice and sound quality, high protection against eavesdropping plus better range than existing phone systems.

Wisoky
Beginner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Different people use different tools and promote their business and Twitter is also one of them and if you want to get immediately success in your business, you should try Twitte because it is liked by almost in the whole World.

Advanced MD

3 REPLIES 3