mtysaka
Trainee
Nachricht 1 von 4
2.223 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 4
2.223 Aufrufe

Recover (E:)

Hi!

Ich hatte ein Problem mit meinem Windows 10 Home, also musste ich eine Neuinstallation durchführen, aber ich habe kein Programm mehr, das mit meinem PC geliefert wird, zum Beispiel Medion Control Center, unter anderem im Ordner PC wiederherstellen kommt nichts heraus Ich habe versucht, die Dateien mit Recuva wiederherzustellen, aber es hat nicht funktioniert. Ich habe versucht, diese Programme auf der offiziellen Seite von Medion zu finden, aber sie haben mich nirgends zurückgelassen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.

Ich brauche alle Programme auf Spanisch, wenn möglich

Vielen Dank

Hello!

I had a problem with my Windows 10 Home, so I had to perform a clean installation, but I no longer have any program that comes with my PC, for example, Medion Control Center, among other things, in the Recover PC folder nothing comes out , I tried to recover the files with Recuva, but it did not work, I tried to find those programs in the official page of Medion, but they have not left me anywhere, I would appreciate if someone could help me.

I need all the programs in Spanish if possible

I'm a spanish guy who need help

Thank you

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
daddle
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 4
2.192 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
2.192 Aufrufe

@mtysaka 

Well, you made a double posting with the same question. One in Operation Systems and another under Software.

There you got my answer, but you didn't comment. That's not a fair way to use a "forum".

And now here in this thread you say you got your problem solved, but you do not tell how. Quite snobbish.

If you want to  utilize a forum concerning your problem, you should also eclare which solution  and in which way your problem is solved.

Sorry, but these are not good manners.

daddle

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 4
2.212 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
2.212 Aufrufe

Hola @mtysaka 

Zuerst Benötigen wir mehr Angaben von dir:

Wie ist dein Deutsch? oder lieber in Englisch?

Was für ein Gerät: MSN Nummer/MD Nummer/Modell, danach kann man Treiber/Software raussuchen/runterladen.

Wie hast du Win10 neu installiert?

Erzähle mehr wie du vorgegangen bist um Win neu zu installieren.

Ist Win schon in Spanisch?

Ist die Festplatte vorher von dir formatiert wurden?

First, we need more information from you:

How is your German? or rather in English?

What kind of device: MSN number / MD number / model, then you can raussuchen driver / software / download.

How did you reinstall Win10? Tell me more about how you proceeded to reinstall Win.

Is Win already in Spanish?

Is the disk previously formatted by you?

Tschüss/hasta luego adiós-Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
mtysaka
Trainee
Nachricht 3 von 4
2.206 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 4
2.206 Aufrufe

Hello

I have already solved my problem, but than you very much anyways. My is not good so I translate the last text in google translator, sorry if was difficult to understand

Thank you 🙂

daddle
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 4
2.193 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
2.193 Aufrufe

@mtysaka 

Well, you made a double posting with the same question. One in Operation Systems and another under Software.

There you got my answer, but you didn't comment. That's not a fair way to use a "forum".

And now here in this thread you say you got your problem solved, but you do not tell how. Quite snobbish.

If you want to  utilize a forum concerning your problem, you should also eclare which solution  and in which way your problem is solved.

Sorry, but these are not good manners.

daddle

3 ANTWORTEN 3