Firehazard
Beginner
Bericht 1 van 5
4.505 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 5
4.505 Weergaven

Medion life x15050 md 32050 sound issue

Good day, 

I just recently purchased a Medion life x15050 md 32050, 50 inch TV.

After setting it up and using the built in apps like Netflix and YouTube it seems to have no sound. Even when I use the Internet browser there is no sound. What's strange is that the only way for it to have sound is when I scroll within the video or rewind it in order for the video to restart in order for the sound to play, but as soon as I pause the video the sound comes off again and then I would have to repeat the process in order for the sound to return. I have checked for an update but its already up to date and I have went through the sound settings, I even unplugged and reset the settings but with no luck. This seems to be a bug within the TV itself and since I bought it through aldi I'm basically on my own. Any suggestions or solution or a patch update to fix the issue?

Tags (1)
1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
GDP
Beginner
Bericht 5 van 5
3.828 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 5
3.828 Weergaven

Hi,

I managed to arrange it by detaching the cable of the antenna and holding the on/off button for 15 seconds. Then I attached the cable again, switched on the TV and ... we had sound.

I found this method somewhere on the internet. I has something to do with the electricity.

So, problem solved.

Thank you.

Gina

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

4 ANTWOORDEN 4
Gehringer
Retired
Bericht 2 van 5
4.334 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 5
4.334 Weergaven

Hi @Firehazard and welcome to the forum!

Does it happen only with built in apps or with other sources as well (Antenna, HDMI etc)?

Regards,

Gehringer

GDP
Beginner
Bericht 3 van 5
3.840 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 5
3.840 Weergaven

Hi,

I have the same problem. 
No matter the source (HDMI, antenna), the problem stays. 
We had that problem since the beginning, but by switching the TV off and on (a couple of times from time to time), we could fix it. 
But now this doesn’t work anymore. No sound anymore 😞

Can somebody please help?!?

Gehringer
Retired
Bericht 4 van 5
3.830 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 5
3.830 Weergaven

Hi @GDP ,

have you tried to perform first time installation?

If it does not work, please contact your local Medion technical support team.

Regards,

Gehringer

GDP
Beginner
Bericht 5 van 5
3.829 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 5
3.829 Weergaven

Hi,

I managed to arrange it by detaching the cable of the antenna and holding the on/off button for 15 seconds. Then I attached the cable again, switched on the TV and ... we had sound.

I found this method somewhere on the internet. I has something to do with the electricity.

So, problem solved.

Thank you.

Gina

4 ANTWOORDEN 4