on 14.01.2021 17:18
I linked and connected the sound-bar to my Samsung TV using Bluetooth, but I don’t get any sound. The on-screen connection in the TV’s settings shows a little equaliser going up and done, indicating that sound is transmitted to the device. The volume can’t be increased more on either one of the devices.
The same occurs when I connect them by HDMI-cable. Any ideas how to overcome this problem?
on 22.01.2021 08:24
Hi @GuidoVL and welcome to the FORUM!
Please follow the following instructions:
Connecting peripheral devices via Bluetooth
When you have connected the sound bar to the electrical network and you have it on, you can establish the Bluetooth connection with an Bluetooth compatible audio device
Turning on the sound bar
- Turn on the sound bar by pressing the on/off button on the remote control or on the sound bar.
- Turn on your audio device, set the volume to a medium level and start reading.
Establishing a Bluetooth Connection
Bluetooth mode allows wireless reception of audio signals from Bluetooth compatible device.
Make sure that the distance between the two devices does not exceed 10 m.
To connect a Bluetooth compatible audio output device, follow as following :
- Turn on the sound bar by pressing the on/off button on the device or on the remote control.
- Press the SOURCE / button on the sound bar or the button on the remote control until bt flashes on the display and a signal sounds.
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your audio output device as well as the search mode to synchronize the two devices.
The name of the sound bar is displayed as soon as the signal is found. If entering a password is required, enter 0000.
- The synchronization of the two devices is complete when the operation LED glows solid blue and a sound sequence is heard. If the connection is interrupted, a sound sequence will sound.
Selecting the audio source
Press the SOURCE / button on the sound bar or the, AUX, OPTICAL, and HDMI buttons on the remote control to select the desired audio sources: Bluetooth (), OPTICAL, AUX or HDMI IN
If problem persists, try to connect the sound bar into another device (NB/PC, phone/tablet, CD/DVD/Blu-ray player etc) to see if it works and if it does not, please reach your local Medion Technical support team