keyboard modes?

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
RiTheHuge
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

keyboard modes?

I just bought an Erazer gaming notebook crawler E10, the software for the keyboard lights in the control centre only has one mode, one solid colour that can be changed manually. Is this correct? I was expecting other modes like pulse or the ability to change the colour of a single key, for example.

thanks in advance 

Ri 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello @RiTheHuge  and welcome

from the product description:

The right lighting mood is already built in thanks to the stylish RGB keyboard with background lighting in 15 adjustable colors.

The backlight bathes the keyboard of this notebook in one of 15 selectable colors.

All of that. bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @RiTheHuge ,

please make sure you have the most updated version of the control center installed:

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/FAQs-zum-ERAZER-Control-Center-Gaming-Center/ta-p/104655

If you already have it, then this is it.

Regards,

Gehringer 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello @RiTheHuge  and welcome

from the product description:

The right lighting mood is already built in thanks to the stylish RGB keyboard with background lighting in 15 adjustable colors.

The backlight bathes the keyboard of this notebook in one of 15 selectable colors.

All of that. bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
RiTheHuge
Beginner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I tried to install the correct one but it said that I need to have an earlier version of it before I install the latest one?

Gehringer
Retired
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @RiTheHuge ,

have you uninstalled the previous version before installing the newer one?

Regards,

Gehringer

4 REPLIES 4