cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BIOS isn’t saving my keyboard lighting settings.

SOLVED
9 REPLIES 9
Thomas92Kr
New Voice
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

My BIOS isn’t saving my keyboard lighting settings.

Every time I reboot my laptop, my keyboard lighting settings are reset and I have to turn them off again in the BIOS. Is there a way to fix this?

Medion Erazer Beast X25 (MD62182)

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Hi @Thomas92Kr 

You can find the control center by entering your MSN number on the Medion service page:

https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30033045

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Thomas92Kr ,

the unzipped UWP App owns a .cmd commandline file, which is an executable file format, and I think it´s quite logical that you have no App to start unless you install thge App, isn´t it?
Anyhow, could you also please check the Microsoft store, cause for recent model series the ERAZER Control Center App is also rolled out via the store.

Major_ToM_0-1706858367752.png

Feedbacuj very appreciated

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Hello @Thomas92Kr  and welcome
briefly asked:
How do you exit the BIOS? just with esc = exit

or with F4 = save and exit?

Can't you also control/adjust the lighting in the control center?

bye Fishtown

GM7ZG7P: https://fccid.io/2AKHFAX200NG/User-Manual/AX200NGW-UserMan-5174928.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Thomas92Kr
New Voice
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Hello @Fishtown thank you for your response. I always save and exit. And I’ve also done a clean Windows install after purchasing my laptop, so I don’t think I have an control center. I also can’t find anything about a control center in the manual.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Hi @Thomas92Kr 

You can find the control center by entering your MSN number on the Medion service page:

https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30033045

bye Fishtown

Thomas92Kr
New Voice
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Hi @Fishtown I've downloaded and installed the Control Center software however, I don't see an app I can launch. Untitled.png

I do see a RGBKeyboard reg file but I don't know what that will do when I register it.

Can you help me with this?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Hi @Thomas92Kr ,

I unfortunately have no such unit in hand, but having the Control Center/Gaming Center from both downloads from the MEDION service page correctly

you should have a Control Center/Gaming Center tray icon in your task bar.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Thomas92Kr
New Voice
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Hi @Major_ToM I do not have a tray icon in my task bar.

I've only managed to install the 'Control Center Service Software MEDION ERAZER Beast X25'.

The 'Control Center UWP App MEDION ERAZER Beast X20/X25' does not have an executable that I can run.

Can you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Thomas92Kr ,

the unzipped UWP App owns a .cmd commandline file, which is an executable file format, and I think it´s quite logical that you have no App to start unless you install thge App, isn´t it?
Anyhow, could you also please check the Microsoft store, cause for recent model series the ERAZER Control Center App is also rolled out via the store.

Major_ToM_0-1706858367752.png

Feedbacuj very appreciated

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

Thomas92Kr
New Voice
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

@Major_ToM Thank you it worked!!

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Awesome, @Thomas92Kr ! 🙂

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

9 REPLIES 9