Help E16402 MD63900 MSN30031976 Notebook PC

SOLVED
18 REPLIES 18
Erdal
New Voice
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

Help E16402 MD63900 MSN30031976 Notebook PC

My computer shut down and when it turns on, this comes up I can't see the windows screen, it doesn't work

image.jpg

18 REPLIES 18
Erdal
New Voice
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

I tried what you wrote and it didn’t work

These messages are written with the help of translation.

Andi
Master Moderator
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Hallo @daddle.

@daddle  schrieb:
Ein Off Thema.
Dein Post trägt den time stamp 5:32 Uhr
In der Benachrichtigungsmails steht aber dein Post mit/von 6:32 Uhr.

Wo siehst du denn 5:32? Fishtowns Post (Nachricht 6) wurde um 06:32 abgeschickt und nicht nachträglich bearbeitet. Also ist doch 6:32 völlig korrekt. Oder was meinst du genau?

Gruß - Andi

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
daddle
Superuser
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

@Andi 

Immer wieder entzückend, dass man erst Beweisbilder liefern muss, bevor einem geglaubt wird!

War z.B das Gleiche bei der Versionsmeldung der Soundbar P64377!  Du erinnerst Dich sicher.  😉

Bild 1 Datum und Uhrzeit  (05:32 ) des Post 6 im Thread:

Uhrzeit.png

Dazu die Mail, die mich über den o.g. Post mit seiner  Uhrzeit 6:32 informiert:

Fishtown hat ....am  23.1.2024  06:32 gepostet:

Uhrzeit2.png

Habe es selbe rnicht glauben wollen, und zuerst die Schud auf meine Brille geschoben. Aber auch mit Lupe zeigte sich Post Uhrzeit 05:32, dagegen die Benachrichtigung über den Post von´Fishtown  gleíchen Datums mit der Angabe der Post 6  Uhrzeit mit der Differenz einer Stunde die Uhrzeit des Postens betreffend.  

Gruß, daddle

Admin Edit:
Bild abgelehnt, da priv. Emailadresse sichtbar. Bitte die Nutzungsbedingungen beachten.

daddle
Superuser
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

@Andi 

2.Antwort: 

Verstehe deine Antwort eigentlich überhaupt nicht. Ich referierte über Fishtowns Post, der in Post 6 auch jetzt die Uhrzeit 05.32 zeigt. Hattest Du den nicht überprüft?

Das war gerade meine Anmerkung, dass die Angaben in der  Sendemail nicht mit der Uhrzeit des Postings übereinstimmen, sondern um eine Stunde differieren.

Da nutzt der Verweis auf das Sendedatum der Benachrichtigungsmail doch nichts!

Und zu diessem fragte ich leicht spöttisch, ob der "Sendeserver " auf die Greenwich Uhrzeit eingestellt sei.

Was aber auch nicht hinreichend die falsche Uhrzeitangabe des Posts 6  --  06:32 --  in der Mail erklären würde.

daddle

Edit: 

Eine Erklärung die das Phänomen halbwegs logisch erklären könnte wäre in der Tat ein separater dedizierter Server für die Benachrichtigungsmails, der noch auf Sommerzeit eingestellt ist (hätte eine Stunde Vorlauf gegenüber der Winterzeit),

der dann automatisch eine Korrektur aller Zeiten (auch im Inhalt) auf die Sommerzeit macht.

Allerdings müsste das ja dann momentan bei jeder Mail so sein ???

Andi
Master Moderator
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Hallo @daddle.

@daddle  schrieb:
Verstehe deine Antwort eigentlich überhaupt nicht. Ich referierte über Fishtowns Post, der in Post 6 auch jetzt die Uhrzeit 05.32 zeigt.

Tut er nicht. Zumindest bei mir nicht.

@daddle  schrieb:
Hattest Du den nicht überprüft?

Doch, sonst hätte ich es ja nicht geschrieben.

@daddle  schrieb:
Immer wieder entzückend, dass man erst Beweisbilder liefern muss, bevor einem geglaubt wird!

Dann werde ich das jetzt auch mal tun:

Uhrzeit.jpg

Gruß - Andi

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Luke
Community Manager
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

@daddle:

Please refrain from irrelevant discussions with our moderators in German in an English thread. If the actual problem persists, please discuss it in a strictly factual manner, otherwise the thread will be closed.

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

Rex
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

Many thanks for the hint @daddle 

In fact, the 'Profile Defaults' for the entire community (including notifications) are set to time zone "GMT +01:00 (Central Europe)".
Only the category "English" is set to time zone "GMT 0 (UK)".

However, you can overwrite the default setting with your individual setting in your personal settings (https://community.medion.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences) (which @Andi has probably done).

Rex_0-1706093684601.png

Rex

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/MEDIONDeutschland

daddle
Superuser
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

@Luke 

Hi Luke, I just was editing an answer, which I will translate now in english.

Its always the same, if something doesn't "fit",  a threat to close the  thread with the unpleasant subject will be issued.  

But  I am not discussing nonsense, but a  serious problem with the time stamp. And trying seriously and concerned about the disturbing fact  to help you to find a reason, and to make you attentive about it!

which I do now:You ask me to "discuss it in a strictly factual manner" which I do herewith:

All my machines and tablets shows the same time stamp 05:32 for Post 6. Are you not interested in finding the cause for this annoying issue? 

Ask other Users which time stamp is shown for post 6 in this thread.

@Andi 

My newest copy of post 6 from  another machine:

Uhrzeit 05:32Uhrzeit 05:32

I have not edited the information in the post or the different information in the notification email. Which I couldn't do anyway.

One  should seriously get to the bottom of the phenomenon: My system date is correct.

Otherwise it would not explain the two conflicting time inforrmation. Time in Post 6 in the post header, and the posting time given in the notification email.

As I said, I can't have changed the content of the header of Fishtown's post 6, nor in the mail.

But perhaps the error that causes this discrepancy is also the reason why you see another  "suitable" time of 6:32 in your post header? 

Some or most of you moderators are  working in home office.

What do you see if you login  with a normal PC, not making use of the internal Medion network connection, you might have at home.?

And also ask other users like @Fishtown  or any other user, e.g @McB about the time stamp in Post  6 in this thread

I do hope this post was "factual" enough. And I do suggest the discussion about this subject should be  continued in the SuperUser forum. 

Seriously, daddle

daddle
Superuser
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

@Rex 

Sorry, Our posts crossed each other.

I will check the settings. It actual  is set l-->  "GMT +01:00 (Central Europe)". Language -> German

Though my assumption of the Greenwich time settings was quite near the truth. The actual Greenwich time is during our wintertime settings only one hour behind. Just like the time stamp in post 6.

But still I am wondering why then the original time stamp gets in the notification translated to our actual time scheme.

I now did set the setting to  GMT---Vereinigtes Köngreich  and Language to English:

The time stamp stays at 05:32

So I wonder how @Andi gets a time stamp of 6:32 shown in post 6.

Thanks for the clarification and  the polite and serious  manner you adressed the subject.

Sincerely, daddle

18 REPLIES 18