PieterPAM
New Voice
Message 1 sur 2
2 811 Visites
Message 1 sur 2
2 811 Visites

Selecting Wireless Display will disconnect the WiFi connection

Hi,

I recently bought a Medion TV (model: MD32060) The TV has the "wireless display" option. But I run into the following problem when trying to use this option:

I do find the Wireless Display option in my input list, but as soon as I select it, the TV loses the WiFi internet connection. As a result my iPhone can't find the TV to cast to. 

To be sure of my conclusion I even used the Medion Wireless remote app to select the Wireless Display input. As soon as I did that, I couldn't use the Wireless remote app anymore (which indicates that the internet connection of the TV is lost, as the Wireless remote app is based on an internet connection). Therefore I think that the WiFi internet connection of the TV is lost.

I have do not have any difficulties with the WiFi internet connection of the TV when using Netflix, the problem only happens when I try to use the Wireless Display function.

Question:

Is there anybody who had the same problem and got it solved somehow?

Ps. I have updated the firmware of the TV to try and solve the problem, unfortunately without the desired result.

I also already reset the TV back to factory settings to try if that would be the solution.

Me posting this message gives the answer to that question...

Thanks in advance!!

GreetZ,

Pieter

1 RÉPONSE 1
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 sur 2
2 645 Visites
Message 2 sur 2
2 645 Visites

This issue has already been discussed on this topic here

1 RÉPONSE 1