LCD Monitor screen not displaying

1 REPLY 1
tlims
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

LCD Monitor screen not displaying

Hello

Please I recently bout an lcd monitor display for my acer laptop. I have been using it for some weeks now as its fresh. This morning I worked with it and then later unplugged my laptop and went away. I came back this evening and i tried using the monitor, but it doesnt work. i turned it on and for some few seconds the monitor came on and then the display went off. i realized that the blue light after the power button is pressed immediately turns red. i have tried turning it on several occasions but still faced with the same issue even when i connect the hdmi cable still doesnt display anything.

I have tried the power reset and all but stil having same issue

Im using Medion Akoya (MD20152) 

MSN: 30035681

Please anyone can help me?

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @tlims ,

could you please inform us, if your problem is still present, or if it has been solved in the meantime? Always a good option is to try different connections with different cables,or trying the display on a different laptop.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1