Windows 10 version 1709 update/upgrade

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
JeSo
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Windows 10 version 1709 update/upgrade

I have been given a several years old Medion Akoya MD 61900 Model E2228T that had not been used - it lacked a power supply. I found one on the web and got the PC running. The PC is very good. However, the PC has Windows 10 version 1709 installed and we are past the time where one can upgrade to a newer version. Can anyone tell me if there exists a possibility to upgrade to the current version of Windows 10 AND whether the PC is Windows 11 ready (I can't check this because the Windows 10 build 1709 is too old to run the check) - I would then consider buying Windows 11.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @JeSo ,

we checked our database and of yourse your MEDION AKOYA E2228 MD 61900 cand be updated to the latest Windows 10 release via the internal Windows Update functionality and you can check for Windows 11 compatibility with the Health Test created by Microsoft

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @JeSo ,

we checked our database and of yourse your MEDION AKOYA E2228 MD 61900 cand be updated to the latest Windows 10 release via the internal Windows Update functionality and you can check for Windows 11 compatibility with the Health Test created by Microsoft

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
JeSo
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Many thanks for the reply. I took the risk and installed Windows 10 anew. After that I installed the drivers from the Medion website. Works perfectly.  Thanks again. 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hey @JeSo ,

that´s absolutely nice to hear. Have a great weekend!

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

3 REPLIES 3