Did you mean: 

Strange error message

1 REPLY 1
ChasingRainbows
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Strange error message

Hello, first of all happy new year and I hope 2023 is a wonderful year for you all.  I hope someone can help me because I tried Google and even asked my cousins for advice but no luck 😞 I have restarted and checked the updated, but nothing makes a difference this weird error message keeps on popping up and I don’t even know what system  changed because the only changes are the automatic update ones. If anyone can help me, I’d truly appreciate it   07F5D11F-4590-4AC4-92B9-112E398535BF.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @ChasingRainbows, and welcome to the community.

If the problem occurred after a Windows update, you can restore full functionality by loading an earlier Windows version (before the update):

In the "Control Panel" you will find the menu item "Open System Restore" under the heading "Advanced Recovery Tools".

There you can choose between available recovery times.

If this does not help, please look at the device manager and check which hardware part is not recognised.

Please inform us about the current status or if the problem has been solved.

Regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1