Did you mean: 

I cant find the correct driver for medion e7416t sound card

4 REPLIES 4
echida
Newcomer
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

I cant find the correct driver for medion e7416t sound card

The laptop does not have sound I cant find the right drivers for the sound I connected the laptop with hdmi to the tv and jt had sound and right when i took out the hdmi it didnt had sound What are the correct drivers i have to install?

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @echida  and welcome

Drivers can be found on drive D:drivers

or here: https://www.medion.com/de/service/product-detail/30018189

are the speakers turned off? Fn+F10

do headphones work?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
M25Jeter
Sleeper
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@echida wrote:

The laptop does not have sound I cant find the right drivers for the sound I connected the laptop with hdmi to the tv and jt had sound and right when i took out the hdmi it didnt had sound What are the correct drivers i have to install? PeopleNet Fleet Manager Login

Download drivers for sound card for Medion Akoya E7416 laptop (Windows 10 x64), or download DriverPack Solution software for driver update.

Thanks,
M25Jeter

EastClintwood
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hello @M25Jeter, and welcome to the community.

If you have the same problem as the thread creator then I would recommend you to install the sound card driver first.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
M25Jeter
Sleeper
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@EastClintwood wrote:

Hello @M25Jeter, and welcome to the community.

If you have the same problem as the thread creator then I would recommend you to install the sound card driver first.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

Hello, @EastClintwood 

Thanks for sharing my friends have same problem now your provide solution is work for him thank you very much..

Thanks,
M25Jeter

4 REPLIES 4