Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

How to install Windows on Medion Akoya S15449

Medion Akoya S15449

MSN30030238

1. I created bootable flash drive with Windows 10 ×64 in Rufus

2. I clicked F10 before BIOS loading and selected my flash drive

3. Nothing happend...

So, I don't know how to install Windows on this laptop.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Barsik and welcome to the FORUM!

Are you trying to replace the original Windows that you had or are you trying to reinstall the same version?

What is your current Windows and which one are you trying to install?

If you are trying to install the same one, maybe you should try the factory settings reset, which will automatically do the trick.

If you are trying to install a different version, please find the instructions here

Regards,

Gehringer

Barsik
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I solved problem - just bought really good laptop by ASUS. And returned Medion Akoya to the store. 😄👍

VeronicaRoss
Newcomer
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Find the setting to change the boot order option and select to boot from USB as 1st choice. Save the changes and then insert the bootable USB drive into the laptop and then restart the laptop. It should boot from the USB drive and then you should follow the prompts to install the upgrade.

Makayla
Newcomer
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

As you are going to proceed with the format of your computer, you need to have a Windows 10 installation media ready. This means that it can be either from a USB or a DVD. You can easily install Windows 10 using the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool available from the official microsoft website here.

After downloading the tool, execute and proceed to prepare a Windows 10 installation as you want, this means if you have an USB of 8GB or more, you can realize the setup with it or burn the Windows 10 ISO in some DVD. Be sure that the Architecture of the installation media is supported by your computer, in this model (Medion Akoya S2218) specifically, only the 32-bit is supported.

mybalancenow.com

4 REPLIES 4