Erazer Beast X30 Drivers availability

3 REPLIES 3
Welshcheese
Trainee
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer Beast X30 Drivers availability

I have an NB ERAZER BEAST X30 MD62452 UK - MSN: 3003 3995

It has been reformatted and all partitions wiped.

When you go to you driver page there is only one driver to download, which doesn't work, so someone pointed me to the X25 one instead which does work.

Welshcheese_0-1674556187913.png

On another thread someone is asking about Soundblaster 6 driver as this was next on my list to try and fix, and there is a link to a driver on the Medion CDN. So why are all the available drivers not listed for people to download?

I cannot find a list to look at, so cannot download anything, it shouldn't be you need to ask to get a link to a driver.

With my old Medion X7849, I was able to download all the drivers and now there is only the same option as the X30 of control centre only, when again there was about 15 drivers and apps to install on the old site, and I believe this would be the same for X30 as the soundbaster is number 14.

If people are willing to spend £1,000's on your product, you should give us the drivers we need and stop relying on recovery partitions, when people want to upgrade and reformat drives.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @Welshcheese,  and welcome to the community.

Have you already tested whether the drivers can be installed manually via Windows?

Update drivers manually in Windows - Microsoft Support

If this does not work, please let us know.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Welshcheese
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Thanks for the reply,

I should have added Drivers and Software, so the control centre doesn't work from the download page and and the soundblaster cinema+ 6 I saw in another thread. I am just saying when I go to the Beast X30 page these should be listed as downloads and working, including any prerequsites like C++ libraries.

Yes the drivers update from windows, but this is not the software for the drivers, and anyone who needs to format and reinstall will not be able to get them, without searching here.

Thanks

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Welshcheese and welcome

I found a few more drivers:

https://www.medion.com/de/servicebackend/_lightbox/treiber.php?stxt=62452

and soundblaster/ control center and control center UWP:

https://www.medion.com/de/service/product-detail/30033995

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
3 REPLIES 3