S4403 MD61329 turns off when logging in at 60% and 34% battery capacity

4 REPLIES 4
NAllen132
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

S4403 MD61329 turns off when logging in at 60% and 34% battery capacity

Hi 

odd issue, when the battery is about 60% and again at about 34% when i sign into windows 10 and now Windows 11 the laptop just powers off, Have tried deleting and recreating my profile, does the same thing, im thinking it maybe battery related damaged cell or similar.

anyone else expereince this or know if its possible to replace the battery? what battery model do I need?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @NAllen132 and welcome

It is quite possible that the battery is defective or there is another technical error.

How old is the device? do you still have a guarantee?

you have to ask for a battery:

https://www.medion.com/medionserviceshop/search?sbf=true&sfs=0&msn=40069191&catchword=

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
NAllen132
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

out of warranty nearly 3 years old, thank you for the link to a new battery

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @NAllen132 

does this always happen continuously at 60/34%?

let the battery run empty on a trial basis?

does that bring a change?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
NAllen132
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

It only does it when i try to login when the battery is at those percentages, if im already logged in it does not do it.  I have tried running the battery down to empty. I have aslo run the battery diagnostic on the Medion app.

4 REPLIES 4