rhparry
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 3
1.459 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 3
1.459 Aufrufe

Replacing whole Keyboard on E14301

Morning,

I hope someone can assist, but I have been given a laptop to replace the current faulty keyboard, and when taking the back cover off to gain access to the keyboard, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to gain access to swap them out.

Does anyone have steps on how to remove the keyboard for the above model?

Thanks for any help

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.446 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.446 Aufrufe

Hello @rhparry and welcome
You have a lot of work ahead of you, it must be completely disassembled.

Unfortunately I can't find anything for your e14301 (NS14AP) model, but for an e15301 (NS15AP) that has a 15 inch screen instead of a 14 inch screen but is from the same manufacturer Emdoor the procedure should be the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdTHrqbBJw8

Goodbye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 ANTWORTEN 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.447 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.447 Aufrufe

Hello @rhparry and welcome
You have a lot of work ahead of you, it must be completely disassembled.

Unfortunately I can't find anything for your e14301 (NS14AP) model, but for an e15301 (NS15AP) that has a 15 inch screen instead of a 14 inch screen but is from the same manufacturer Emdoor the procedure should be the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdTHrqbBJw8

Goodbye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
rhparry
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 3
1.440 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 3
1.440 Aufrufe

Appreciate the response and the link to the video.

It will come in very useful!
The part that I have is just the Keyboard itself, and none of the housing or top part of the case.

And from what I can see there is no way of getting the keyboard out without breaking the plastic fastenings on the case.

So I assume it would need to be a whole new top part of the case including the keyboard.

But thanks again for your help in providing the video, it does look a lot of work!

2 ANTWORTEN 2