abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Notekook MEDION Akoya E15413 loads BIOS at every start and never goes to Windows

3 ANTWORTEN 3
gabroc18
Newcomer
Nachricht 1 von 4
120 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 4
120 Aufrufe

Notekook MEDION Akoya E15413 loads BIOS at every start and never goes to Windows

Hello, I have a MEDION Akoya E15413 notebook, I bought it last year. Recently my brother was using it for basic internet navigation, and he said that it started lagging and then suddently it frozen withouth the classic BSOD, so he rebooted it. But after rebooting it, it started going to the BIOS, I checked it and I can't figure out why, since we're not pressing any button to go to the BIOS. I tried changing a few settings, saving and exiting but nothing, it always returns to the BIOS. Even after restoring all default settings, I do save and exit, the laptop reboots and still it returns to the BIOS. I wanted to change Boot Settings but they are inaccessible, I can't change Boot Configuration nor Boot Option Priorities. Why it does this? And what can I do to return to normal? Thank you in advance

Tags (4)
3 ANTWORTEN 3
daddle
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 4
118 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
118 Aufrufe

@gabroc18 

Check your boot disk.

A modern UEFi PC boots into Bios, if a bootable drive isn't found!

Cheers, daddle

gabroc18
Newcomer
Nachricht 3 von 4
114 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 4
114 Aufrufe

@daddle 

Thanks for the fast response, how do I do that? Because in the BIOS there's no voice to check on the drive. Do I have to take it out and test it on another PC perhaps?

daddle
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 4
71 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
71 Aufrufe

@gabroc18

Check it with the MediaCreationTool from Microsoft. Make a Win 10 or 11 installation USB sttick with it, boot from the stick and choose in one of the first pages below in the left corner the Reparation option

Therein you can check the bootparameters ( Start repair ) and you could check in a windows terminal with diiskpart if the old disk is seen at all. read in the internet abou´t diskpart  how to do this.

daddle

3 ANTWORTEN 3