15 RÉPONSES 15
Kikiriki
Trainee
Message 1 sur 16
958 Visites
Message 1 sur 16
958 Visites

Need storage drivers for Erazer gaming notebook x7857

Hello i have the erazer x7857 and i need the storage drivers so i can install tiny11 because while installing windows 11 my whole system32 deleted itself and im on manjaro linux right now and it sucks. So i wanna install tiny11 on my laptop but i need storage drivers can someone please find them for me

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions acceptées
Kikiriki
Trainee
Message 14 sur 16
453 Visites
Message 14 sur 16
453 Visites

I dont need storage drivers anymore cause i downloaded win11 on a usb i bought new (old one broke) and now im using windows 11 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

15 RÉPONSES 15
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 sur 16
591 Visites
Message 2 sur 16
591 Visites

hi @Kikiriki and welcome

You can find the existing drivers by entering x7857 on the Medion service page. It is more precise if you enter the MSN number there.

https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30025546

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Kikiriki
Trainee
Message 3 sur 16
570 Visites
Message 3 sur 16
570 Visites

Hi Fishtown

These are regular drivers and i need storage drivers i dont need drivers for intel and Nvidia

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 sur 16
560 Visites
Message 4 sur 16
560 Visites

Hi @Kikiriki 

Then you should go to the manufacturer's website where the memory comes from (which you haven't mentioned by name yet).

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
daddle
Superuser
Message 5 sur 16
510 Visites
Message 5 sur 16
510 Visites

@Kikiriki 

Why is talked about storage drivers for memory? Tiny 11 is a reduced Windows 11 version for installation, only 3.7 GB against 6,5 GB install medium volume of normal Windows. With a lot of garbage left out, (That is what they say)

@Kikiriki schrieb:
Hello i have the erazer x7857 and i need the storage drivers so i can install tiny11 because while installing windows 11 my whole system32 deleted itself and im on manjaro linux right now and it sucks. So i wanna install tiny11 on my laptop but i need storage drivers can someone please find them for me.

@Kikiriki 

These are regular drivers and i need storage drivers i dont need drivers for intel and Nvidia

Please  tell me what is the difference between storage drivers an the Intel drivers? Which report talks about "storage drivers"?

I only can image Intels RST drivers are meant. And what about the chipset drivers? Which you have to install firrst. Therefor you do need the original ones first.

Also there could be a  a general incompatibility between your device and tiny 11. Read at XDA devlopers.com

--> https://www.xda-developers.com/tiny11-hands-on/

cheers, daddle

Kikiriki
Trainee
Message 6 sur 16
502 Visites
Message 6 sur 16
502 Visites

To be honest I have no idea what are storage drivers I am stuck on linux manjaro cuz while installing windows 11 it completely deleted system32 so I had to use my usb I had Linux Manjaro on and now I wanna use tiny11 but I need storage drivers that I have no idea where to find and can't put on usb because BALENA ETCHER combines my partitions into one

BEST REGARDS KIKIRIKI

Kikiriki
Trainee
Message 7 sur 16
501 Visites
Message 7 sur 16
501 Visites

Hi fishtown

I have the Samsung NVME 970 evo SSD and I seen I need kinda a zip file but it gives me an iso and I have no idea what to do

Best regards Kikiriki

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 8 sur 16
473 Visites
Message 8 sur 16
473 Visites

Hello @Kikiriki 

Reinstall cleanly:
Why don't you install the original factory installed software Win10 using MediaCreationToo

(all hard drives are recognized?)

and then move on to >> Win11 update >>Tiny11.

The key for Win10 is stored on the computer and the drivers are on the service page.
I don't know Balena etcher and it is a program to create bootable USB drives.
(According to the description, this hides system drives to protect them from being overwritten. Is that why you probably no longer have System32?)

bye Fishtown

daddle
Superuser
Message 9 sur 16
467 Visites
Message 9 sur 16
467 Visites

@Fishtown  schrieb:

Hello @Kikiriki 

Reinstall cleanly:
Why don't you install the original factory installed software Win10 using MediaCreationToo

(all hard drives are recognized?) and then move on to >> Win11 update >>Tiny11.

@Fishtown 

This will not work, because tiny 11 will install it self not as an update, but as a clear installation, and thus has to delete all original Windows content. Otherwise it can not function. 

And how comes you advised to contact the seller of memory?  Memory is not storage. 

Cheers, daddle

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 10 sur 16
461 Visites
Message 10 sur 16
461 Visites

@daddle 

@daddle  schrieb:

This will not work, because tiny 11 will install it self not as an update, but as a clear installation, and thus has to delete all original Windows content. Otherwise it can not function. 

And how comes you advised to contact the seller of memory?  Memory is not storage. 

1.Tiny11 requires win11 to build on it but it doesn't work with win10.
2. @Kikiriki asked about memory drivers for his Samsung PCIe. Whereupon I wrote that he should contact the manufacturer to get the drivers from there.

(manufacturer is not the same as seller).

bye Fishtown

15 RÉPONSES 15