SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Emperor_Night
Trainee
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion E7222 MD99060 Fastboot Image

Hello everyone.

Does anyone knows how to install/run FastBoot on this laptop?

I downloaded :

FastBoot Image MEDION AKOYA E7222 Notebook (fb_e7222_2.0.90530.ion.img)
My question is : How can I run it?
During BIOS initialization I can press F9 key but nothing happens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Emperor_Night 

There are probably two versions of Fastboot. see this post:

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Akoya-P7624-MD-98920-Bios-und-VR-Pulse-Installer/m-...

with version 2 you have to create the VR-pulse folder on the d:/recover drive and copy the ion.img file into it. then shut down/start up and press F9 immediately.

from another forum (with registration):

if you have the first version:

you can download the zip from the supplied CD called "Medion Fastboot Sourcecode". Extract folder zip. "Older version". The content of this folder is then moved to the folder on the recover partition.

Then Medion Fastboot starts by pressing the F9 key

Bye Fishtown

repeating my question to you: but why are you even doing this? You have Windows 11 Professional as the operating system on the computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @Emperor_Night 
appears before pressing the f9 key: press f9 for medion fastboot os?
here is a guide:

http://download2.medion.com/downloads/anleitungen/flyer_40037555.pdf

but why are you even doing this? You have Windows 11 Professional as the operating system on the computer.

Fishtown_0-1684007035437.png

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Emperor_Night
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Fishtown 

I already found that Flyer but I still dont understand how to set it up.

What is the first step after downloading fastboot.img file?

What is VR-Pulse installer mentioned in the flyer? How can I run it?

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Emperor_Night 

There are probably two versions of Fastboot. see this post:

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Akoya-P7624-MD-98920-Bios-und-VR-Pulse-Installer/m-...

with version 2 you have to create the VR-pulse folder on the d:/recover drive and copy the ion.img file into it. then shut down/start up and press F9 immediately.

from another forum (with registration):

if you have the first version:

you can download the zip from the supplied CD called "Medion Fastboot Sourcecode". Extract folder zip. "Older version". The content of this folder is then moved to the folder on the recover partition.

Then Medion Fastboot starts by pressing the F9 key

Bye Fishtown

repeating my question to you: but why are you even doing this? You have Windows 11 Professional as the operating system on the computer.

3 REPLIES 3