cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME PLEASE! Trouble finding what charger to buy for MEDION AKOYA E15301 NOTEBOOK AMD RYZEN 7

4 REPLIES 4
sabrinamo
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

HELP ME PLEASE! Trouble finding what charger to buy for MEDION AKOYA E15301 NOTEBOOK AMD RYZEN 7

Hello,

My university recently gave me a Medion Akoya E15301 MD 62033 AMD Ryzen 7-3700U 8GB 512GB SSD and I have no clue what charger to use as I’ve lost the original charger. I tried to use a Usb C charger as there is a port for it and it manages to turn on but the power stays at 0. Please help me find a solution as i’m not very tech savvy. Thank you so much for any help you can give me!

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @sabrinamo and welcome

Is your MD number correct?

Power packs for your device are currently not in stock in the Medion spare parts shop. However, you can buy a charger for your USB-C port as it has a charging function (+DP).

But this should have at least 65 watts.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
sabrinamo
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I hope you are well! Thank you so much for your response, however I had used a usb c charger to charge my laptop and it does not charge and consistently stays at 0. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you again! 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @sabrinamo 

The adapter must comply with the "USB Power Delivery" specification.

does yours have that?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
sabrinamo
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hello thanks for the response.

There is a powder delivery symbol as well as a  lightning bolt next to the charging port so i’m not sure if this is any help? 

4 REPLIES 4