SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
MedionThommy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

medion akoya where to find battery replacement

Hello,

My medion akoya notebook ( akoya s3409-MD60319) was in perfect condition. But suddenly the battery didn't charge anymore. I think the battery died.

It is hard finding a replacement battery (model A31-F13) . Why isn't Medion able to sell this as a replacement part? Only the charger can be found on their store.

And only some untrustworthy Chinese websites appear to have the right battery model in stock. But after placing an order I don't get any further status updates.  I think it was just false advertisement.

How can I find a replacement battery on a legit website? Please help

best regards,

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @MedionThommy ,

sorry for answeering that late but I checked the availibility and have to confess, that the the battery of the S3409 model (F13K, 45.14W 3C 3.9 MD)  is not accessible via our channel anymore.

Regards

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @MedionThommy ,

sorry for answeering that late but I checked the availibility and have to confess, that the the battery of the S3409 model (F13K, 45.14W 3C 3.9 MD)  is not accessible via our channel anymore.

Regards

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
MedionThommy
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi Tom,

Thanks, but unfortunately not the news I wanted to hear.
First I was relieved that the battery was user replaceable, and not soldered onto the motherboard.
But this isn't an advantage when replacement parts aren't available.

Medion made my notebook obsolete now. Not good for the environment.

Thanks for your reply

Kind regards,
Thomas

2 REPLIES 2