Erazer Major X10 Control Center downloads

SOLVED
1 REPLY 1
ruud68
Trainee
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Erazer Major X10 Control Center downloads

I bought myself a Medion Erazer Major X10 where very satisfied. But I am Arch Linux user, used it for a while, suddenly I lost the Light in the keyboard. The light at the back of each device can change color and turn on and off, but not the keyboard. I remembered that the control center could turn off the lights behind and or the lights in the keyboard. But now my backup of the Control Center does not work. And can't find a download for it on Medion's website. fits all other laptops but not the Major X10.

Thanks in advance

Terje

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @ruud68 and welcome

It could also be a technical defect, but try the CC first.
FN+F9 starts the CC if installed

Control Center for Major x10:

https://www.medion.com/de/servicebackend/_lightbox/treiber_details.php?did=22751&hgt=863

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @ruud68 and welcome

It could also be a technical defect, but try the CC first.
FN+F9 starts the CC if installed

Control Center for Major x10:

https://www.medion.com/de/servicebackend/_lightbox/treiber_details.php?did=22751&hgt=863

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
1 REPLY 1