medion crawler e25 Laptop integrated graphics cant disable

SOLVED
5 REPLIES 5
Dash
Newcomer
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

medion crawler e25 Laptop integrated graphics cant disable

hello guys. did you have any idea how to disable the AMD graphics in my laptop? i try to check in bios but i cant find them.! please help me! i try it to remove or disable in device manager but nothing....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hello @Dash  and welcome
what MSN number does your computer have?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hello @Dash  and welcome
what MSN number does your computer have?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Dash
Newcomer
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

my MSN is 30032442

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Dash 

Why do you want to turn off the internal graphics?
Depending on your needs, it works in conjunction with Nividea.
(Keyword: Microsoft Hybrid Graphics)

This means everything is very balanced

bye Fishtown

Dash
Newcomer
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

because every game when to play. they use the AMD graphics and not nvidia. i try to download drivers in the officiall medion site but doesn't work.. 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hello @Dash ,

that shouldn't be the case.

How Switchable Technology works
When the system is powered up and is displaying just the desktop, the dGPU will be
powered off. In this case the system is running in the same way as a system without
a discrete graphics solution. However when an application that requires use of the
dGPU is run (e.g, a game or HD Video), the dGPu is powered on and takes over the
processing duties. If the program is closed, then the dGPU will be powered back
down again until required.

Are there any problems/exclamation marks in the device manager?
Is downloading or installing the drivers not working?
You still have the original drivers on drive D / recover.

Is the NVIDIA Control Panel program installed?

bye Fishtown

5 REPLIES 5