cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQs for cleaning robotic vacuum cleaners.

FAQs for cleaning robotic vacuum cleaners.

This depends in particular on the degree of soiling and use.

• How do I clean the water tank?

• Empty the water tank after every wet cleaning and leave it to dry for at least 24 hours.
    You can mix half a teaspoon of table salt with water (alternatively, 2-3 drops of pH-neutral detergent can be used) and add it to the tank. Shake the tank well, leave for 10-15 minutes and shake again. After cleaning, pour out the water again and then rinse the tank with clear water. Then clean the + / - contacts dry.
  • How do I clean the dust container?

• The dust container should not only be emptied regularly, but also cleaned. Remove the filters from the dust container and clean them with a clean cloth.

⚠️Note⚠️ The dust container should dry completely before the next use to prevent damage to the robot vacuum cleaner and to ensure effective cleaning.

cleaning1.jpg cleaning2.jpg
  • How do I clean the side brushes?

• The side brushes are either plugged on or screwed on. Dirt can collect under the plug-in or screw thread, which may impair the functionality of the side brushes.

Side brushes can be cleaned with lukewarm water. You should also check the wear of the side brushes regularly. As soon as the bristles of the side brushes kink, are damaged or come loose, it may be necessary to replace the robot vacuum cleaner side brush.

cleaning3.jpg
  • How do I clean the main brush?

• The rotating movement of the main brush can cause hair to get caught in the brush and the suction opening, which can greatly impair the cleaning performance.

Remove the cleaning brush from the suction opening and remove dirt and dust from the suction opening. Remove dirt and dust from the cleaning brush with a cleaning brush. If long hair or threads are wrapped around the brush, cut them up and remove them.

cleaning4.jpg cleaning5.jpg

Version history
Last update:
‎12.03.2024 07:24
Updated by:
Labels (2)
Contributors