keyboard light

SOLVED
5 REPLIES 5
PeterGuo
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

keyboard light

I closed keyboard light by using Fn+ and changed power on light colour. I can change power on light with different colour by using Fn+ but keyboard light is off. How to switch on keyboard light ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

god morgon @PeterGuo 

This is how you set it up in the Control Center.

major x10 CC.png

Hejdå Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PeterGuo
New Voice
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

My laptop model is erazer major x10

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hello @PeterGuo and welcome
I don't have your device. Isn't this possible in the control center (FN+F9)?
Otherwise check the bios. or try brightness using the keyboard
to turn this on.

tastatur einschalten.png
does FN + spacebar button have a reaction?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
PeterGuo
New Voice
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hello Fishtown,

Thanks your tips. I have the exact keyboard layout you showed in your reply.  I tried them but it looks nothing happed.

Happy holiday!

BR/Peter

PeterGuo
New Voice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hello again,

I got the two different manuals for the same model laptop " Erazer major X10 ". Following picture is information how to make keyboard backlight brighter or darker. The left side is Swedish version (Because I live in Sweden ) and the right side is English version. It is interesting right ?        

PeterGuo_0-1703575864303.png

It doesn't follow any manual to control keyboard backlight.  But I can use Fn + "+" to change "power on" light colours: there are 8 different colours and use Fn + "0" make "power on" light flash. It is nothing happened with keyboard backlight. 

By the way, how to contact with customer service? It isn't easier to reach them.   

Have a nice day.

Peter

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

god morgon @PeterGuo 

This is how you set it up in the Control Center.

major x10 CC.png

Hejdå Fishtown

5 REPLIES 5