4 RÉPONSES 4
Levi
New Voice
Message 1 sur 5
906 Visites
Message 1 sur 5
906 Visites

keyboard backlight not turning on

I opened the control centre and I has all the correct apps, however I cant turn the backlight on, I press Fn + and it says the backlight is on but nothing changes.

I have the crawler E10 bought yesterday arrived today.

4 RÉPONSES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 sur 5
899 Visites
Message 2 sur 5
899 Visites

Hello @Levi and welcome
which key with Fn+ do you press?

Fishtown_0-1708808341376.png

Fn+ Esc to open Control Center

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Levi
New Voice
Message 3 sur 5
891 Visites
Message 3 sur 5
891 Visites

hi and thank you, i used the correct combination and correct procedure and nothing changed.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 sur 5
868 Visites
Message 4 sur 5
868 Visites

Hello @Levi 
If the LED keyboard setting can be adjusted in the control center and the brightness there is not at zero and the other Fn+1-12 keys also work (hot key driver)

but the LED keyboard still does not light up, then I strongly suspect a technical defect. (possibly loose ribbon cable for the keyboard lighting).

Contact Medion service for further action on the complaint.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 sur 5
741 Visites
Message 5 sur 5
741 Visites

HI @Levi ,

could you please give us an update on your topic? Are you still in need of any kind of assistance, or can we close this case?

Cheers

Majro ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
4 RÉPONSES 4