annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

To all Medion Erazer users/gamers, particularly the X15/X17 lines, how good are they comparatively?

3 ANTWOORDEN 3
bhoolbela92
Beginner
Bericht 1 van 4
1.853 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 4
1.853 Weergaven

To all Medion Erazer users/gamers, particularly the X15/X17 lines, how good are they comparatively?

Hi all...

So, me still making do with a 4 year old Asus ROG that's now falling behind, I'm currently shopping for a replacement.

Among other brands, I've seen some pretty good deals on Medion Erazers, X15 and X17 models (in particular a 15.6 in one with i7 9750H, GTX 1660ti, 16 Gb RAM, 1 Tb NVME SSD, mechanical RGB kb and 144 Hz screen for £999... model X15801) but all I've managed to find as far as in depth reviews and benchmarks go is one quick take on a German site. I like to research from several sources if possible (and why not? I'm about to spend a lot of money) so... any among you who own, use, know more about them... please advise. I'm thinking heat/cooling/fan noise, SSD make and model... quirks, pros and cons, anything that could help me make a good decision.

In advance, thank you for any help.

3 ANTWOORDEN 3
Kollegah
Explorer
Bericht 2 van 4
1.844 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 4
1.844 Weergaven

Hi,

Asus ROG series were very good back then! 

I also have an old Erazer notebook X7826 and think if I should buy a new one now on Black Friday. My old one (i7/8 GB RAM/GTX 770) was very fast and reliable, but the 64 GB SSD is now very small, so I plan  go and choose another Medion Erazer.

I found out, that there's a German medion Community with a few ratings. 

They are looking really good, so which one do you like most? 

Gehringer
Retired
Bericht 3 van 4
1.838 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 4
1.838 Weergaven

Hi @Kollegah , thank you for your interesting advice!

@bhoolbela92 , please check this link here to find more information on Medion products

Regards,

Gehringer

zeno27
Beginner
Bericht 4 van 4
1.087 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 4
1.087 Weergaven

Unfortunately, you're too late, just like I was in the end owing to my procrastination. That bargain was on ebuyer, by the way, and I believe it only lasted as long as they had that run in stock. It increased back up to roughly the price you quoted before Black Friday week finished.

https://router-address.com/
https://whatmyagenow.com/
3 ANTWOORDEN 3