Did you mean: 

Ram speed in Medion Erazer Recon E20

2 REPLIES 2
JustVibin
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Ram speed in Medion Erazer Recon E20

Hello, I have bought a new DDR4 ram for my Recon E20. My stock ram was running at around 2800. Now that i added a 3200mhz ram it only runs at 2400mhz. I want to get the max performance of my ram and it seem that i cant adjust it in the BIOS. I need help with making my rams back to atleast 2800-3200mhz.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@JustVibin 

Hi JustVibbin. please first name your PC's MSN number.

And please  put the old RAM  in again  and make a check with CPU-Z. Please quote the  RAM MHz 

@JustVibin  schrieb:

My stock ram was running at around 2800. Now that i added a 3200mhz ram it only runs at 2400mhz. I want to get the max performance of my ram and it seem that i cant adjust it in the BIOS. 

Compare it to  the MHz you r new Ram achieves.

But one more thimg; you say you added a 3200 MHz RAm What does it mean? Did you mix the old RAM with a new modul?

You should be a little more detailed in your explanations of the overall status; and describe in more detail what RAM you bought and which RAM it's mixed with. 

A mix of old and new RAM, probably from different manufacturers, usually causes problems.

daddle

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @JustVibin ,

we´re in need of further information from your side, please

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
2 REPLIES 2