cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent Crashing and Restarting Issues with MD 35102 Erazer P10: Seeking Solutions

1 REPLY 1
Jathu1810
Trainee
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Persistent Crashing and Restarting Issues with MD 35102 Erazer P10: Seeking Solutions

MD 35102 Erazer P10 keeps crashing and restarting, what can I do? I've been experiencing this issue since my purchase. Graphics card driver is up to date.

It often occurs during downloads or while playing certain games. Additionally, it sometimes crashes when the computer is idle for an extended period, or when I open multiple tabs. What can I do?
My MSN Number is: 10024164

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Jathu1810  sorry for the late reply but we might provide you a solution, which solves your problems.
Please take notice of this important FAQ and update the Bios like it is described step by stepin the FAQ

If further questions occur you can surely feel free to ask them here.

Cheers

Major ToM
Another hint: To mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom)

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1