Did you mean: 

New Erazer Crawler not turning on

4 REPLIES 4
Sutty86
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

New Erazer Crawler not turning on

I have the E30 brand new received today and it's not turning on , I've tried holding down the power button with the mains attached and not attached.

All I have is the yellow led button on, no other buttons, no post screen , no bios.

Any ideas 

4 REPLIES 4
Sutty86
New Voice
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Msn 30033973

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

HI @Sutty86 ,

if your laptop di3oes not turn on anymore it is likely that you will have to contact your local MEDION Servcie via phone or the appropriate webpage, to open up a repair/service case.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Sutty86
New Voice
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Well , just an update as Tom said I did contact medion last week and the next day they picked the laptop up and I've got it back in less than a week since reporting the problem.

All working now , I presume it was a faulty battery.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Sutty86 

this is really good news and also nice for you,to have the unit back so rapidly.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
4 REPLIES 4