cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone manage to enter advanced bios menu in Crawler E25 or this Clevo mainboard?

4 REPLIES 4
popus_czy_to_ty
Trainee
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Did anyone manage to enter advanced bios menu in Crawler E25 or this Clevo mainboard?

This mainboard is used in few models, i want to disable/enable integrated card since i want to use nvidia one, or see anything, since is nothing visible in that UEFI

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
popus_czy_to_ty
Trainee
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Under Kubuntu, forgot to mention, also bios has a bug which doesnt allow SSD to wake up. https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=217664

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @popus_czy_to_ty ,

could you please provide the Bios version (e.g. 1.07.05RME1) you are currently running on this machine?

Moreover we unfortunately have no real experience with this unit operating with Kubuntu.

Cheers

Major ToM
Another hint: To mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom)

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
popus_czy_to_ty
Trainee
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Major_ToM 

BIOS Information
        Vendor: INSYDE Corp.
        Version: 1.07.01RME1_00002
        Release Date: 06/23/2021
        Address: 0xE0000
        Runtime Size: 128 kB
        ROM Size: 16 MB

Inside this bios there is almost no options to choose in certain places.

Thing is if i would be able to disable built in APU in BIOS i would be able to force only NVIDIA card to run under Kubuntu, now its in on "offload" mode

Whats the changes between 1.07.05RME1 and 01?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @popus_czy_to_ty ,

afaIk we did not implement any further Bios options except of those needed for the installation of the shipped OS andI also have no version documentation of the V 1.07.05.RME1.

You surely can feel free to give it a shot, but of cause I have to mention, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
4 REPLIES 4