Did you mean: 

New ERAZER Engineer X10: no hdmi

4 REPLIES 4
MrM
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

New ERAZER Engineer X10: no hdmi

I just got the above machine delivered and powered it on. It seems to start normally. I then plugged it in to a working monitor with a working HDMI cable and there's no signal. I've tried it a few times, but to no avail. I checked the graphics card was plugged in. And it seems to be. And I've notified Medion customer support.

Suggestions welcome. Best wishes.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

@MrM 

Where did you connect your monitor to first? To the vertical HDMI port first, and then to the graphic card?

You are sure the HDMI cable is ok? Mostly it is a cable problem, if you made use of the correct video port.

Try to connect to another port and make use of a new HDMI 4 k cable.

If you get a picture using the VGA port on the mainboard, look into the Bios for VGA settings. Maybe you have to switch them to multi monitor, or deactivate IGD.

Cheers, daddle

MrM
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Aaaaaah, ohhhh. It's a miracle, we have life!

Thank you so much, daddle. I had not twigged the other ports were below.

I should get my eyes checked.

Thanks again.

daddle
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@MrM 

Were there black plugs in those ports? The  ports situated on the mainboard with the plugs in it are not meant to be used.

You should make use of the video ports on the slot bracked of the video card.  If not, you do not get the full graphic power.

You got a dedicated video card, a Nvidia PCP RTX 1660 or a Nvidia GTX 1660, in your PC?

Please name your MSN number, its on a Sticker on the bottom of the case underneath.

daddle

MrM
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Yes, I just totally missed there was a second HDMI down there and assumed all would work anyway..

Think it's:10024740

Cheers

Phil

4 REPLIES 4