Medion Erazer Major X20 Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology Device driver error

8 REPLIES 8
zardozthestoneg
Apprentice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Medion Erazer Major X20 Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology Device driver error

Hi All,

For some time, I am having an driver error issue with Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology Device. As you can see per below screen shot from my device management application, there is an issue with component and updater both.

When I try to update the driver from the device management, it always fails. When I try to find a driver from Intel pages, they directing everyone to manufacturer of the notebook and they indicate driver of this should be provided by manufacturer. When I check the driver pack in Medion service portal per MSN number, there is no such dedicated driver. In addition to that, I am not the only one who have the issue.

My CPU sometimes overheats and fan of my notebook has greater rpms due to, I mean even only during office works. I do not know this is related with this driver but I will try updating this driver and check the heating issue later on.

I've already updated Bios and EC both nothing changed so far.

Kindly request your help.

@Major_ToM I hope you can help on this...

Model: Medion Erazer Major X20 (MD62525)

MSN: 3003 5497

tuning device error.png

8 REPLIES 8
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hi @zardozthestoneg ,

it´s quite difficult to predict the caus of your errors without knowing the 8-digit- MSN article number (3003xxxx) and also what happened before and especially not knowing, which Intel application causes the driver conflict.

If you want to prevent running a manual, clean installation with the the MS Media Creation Tool, did you try to performa rollback to an earlier systempoint, where everything was in fine shape?
Since Windows 10 we (just) provide the original drivers which have been part of the software master. Further updates/applications  are provided by the Windows Update functionallity or can be downloaded from the Microsoft App Store.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
zardozthestoneg
Apprentice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Hi Tom,

I already shared my MSN number within my first entry: MSN: 30035497

When I look for possible solutions in Intel pages, I realized they suggested to look that issue with computer manufacturer and updated drivers should be provided by them. That's why I am asking help here. After I realized the issue, I have completed lots of Windows update but it did not fix the issue. Beside, I do driver updates from Intel pages as well. But it did not fix it again.

BR,

Angerfist45
Apprentice
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Dear @zardozthestoneg,

I have the same problem with my X40 Beast and I think we're a little further along here. Everything is in German, but if necessary, just use a translator. Otherwise, you are welcome to contact me privately.

Probleme mit Beast X40 und Treiber für Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology Device / Updater

In short: A Window driver update is responsible for this. The Medion recovery with the Windows 11 installation WITHOUT internet helped. Then you have to stop Windows driver updates via the registry. Only then connect to the Internet and install all other updates. There were no more errors in Device Manager.

I hope it helps. Best regards

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Hi @zardozthestoneg ,

did not got emntioned about your answer, because there was the @-Sign missing in front of my username.
All in all I´m curious, if your prob already got fixed, of if you still nee assistance.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
zardozthestoneg
Apprentice
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Major_ToM ,

I have not tried the solution suggested by @Angerfist45 yet.

But to be honest, just to fix this, I do not want to make a full recovery. That's a lot of time and work to do. And beside, I do not want to set everything again.

Is there something else you would advice? Such sharing a driver file which can help to recover it?

Thanks and BR,

Cem

zardozthestoneg
Apprentice
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Major_ToM  and Hi @Angerfist45 

After my last reply, I have downloaded the driveridentifer program and found the necessary driver for it. After I updated the driver, it is fixed now.

I suggest this method whoever faces the same problem.

Thanks again your helps!

BR.

Cem

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hi@zardozthestoneg,

this is excellent news, are you talking about the Intel Driver & Support Agent?

This is alsways a good idea

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

zardozthestoneg
Apprentice
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Major_ToM .

No, Intel Driver & Support Agent did not work actually. There was no such an update or driver file indicated with Dynamic Tuning.

I've used a third party app: https://www.driveridentifier.com/ . And it worked!

BR,

Cem

8 REPLIES 8