Medio erazer x15809 md 61598 - bios

16 REPLIES 16
justincr83
Trainee
Message 1 of 17
Message 1 of 17

Medio erazer x15809 md 61598 - bios

Hey, i'm new here, hello to everyone!

long story short, i bought a medion erazer x15809 with no display. it proved that the display was faulty. Previous it was to a computer shop where they messed up the bios. When computer starts it shows a different logo (mechrevo)

i am sure they messed up bios as it had flux on the eeprom ic....

can anyone provide me a copy of the original bios?

or some info where i can find and download the original bios?

MSN: 3002 7171

erazer x15809 md 61598

machine kinda works now but it can't install rtx drivers, nvidia cannot find suitable hardware....

thanks a million!!

16 REPLIES 16
justincr83
Trainee
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

hello again,

PLEASE provide me a working bios for my machine. It's the only thing i am asking for...

thank you very much!

justincr83
Trainee
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

IMG_9611.jpeg

Here s the bios screen again, this time removed the serial…

justincr83
Trainee
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

will i ever get the bios file from you guys / medion? just let me know ....

justincr83
Trainee
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Thank you!!!! Thank you very much for all the efforts providing me the bios file for a machine you sell! You are the best! 
F you medion and your products!!!!!!

F you for NOT PROVIDING SUPPORT!!!

F you for NOT Providing the bios file!!!
All manufacturers offer bios file(s) for their machines, even the competitors like Tonfang, Clevo, XMG, who share the same motherboard same screen and same chassis

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

hey @justincr83 
Do you believe that when you ask for something and then become unfriendly, even insulting. are you more likely to get a positive answer?

it tends to lead to your contribution being closed and you no longer get an answer, even if a moderator or user had it.
pointing this out to other users in other posts, "they don't get any help here", it doesn't help the matter any more.

apparently there are too many inconsistencies in your case.

on the one hand you have a Mechrevo branding on a medion computer with a normal bios version, see here:

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/X15809-Motherboard/m-p/123006#M1555

which does not explain not recognizing the graphics card. then the installed RAM size is no longer correct.
the board has already been screwed around. (post1: i am sure they messed up bios as it had flux on the eeprom ic.)
and your specified serial number 419086H31980450274 does not correspond to that of a x15809. this starts with GK5CQ7ZXXXXXXXXXX .

by the way: even if china sees taiwan as its country.
for example, tongfang produces in china and clevo in taiwan and the devices are not the same at all.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
justincr83
Trainee
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Ok u smart and friendly superuser.

if you think you helped me here explain how in the name of since my laptop works now ????

i had to find medion bios for my own and just flash it with a programmer.

wouldn’t be helpful if you just provide the bin/rom file as i asked?!?

On the other hand, you ask me a lot of things, i show you picture with the machine “messed up bios” and you tell me it has only 8gb of ram instead of 16 as the machine came from factory.

are you serious?!? 
i told you the machine came with mechrevo bios and not installing rtx drivers, and it will need original medion bios in order to install the drivers!

why??? Because the nvidia mods/mats it’s passed by the card, so if there’s no problem with that it should get installed. If there was a different problem with the gpu itself, it would not display anything when switched to dgpu.

And to give you another strong explanation about the bios consequences stopping driver installation: each manufacturer gives a device id for it’s machine model. This id is provided to nvidia along with the gpu device id, and nvidia will include it on the driver information file. If you try to install a nvidia driver on a machine that is not listed in that information file it won’t install it.

this was the problem in my case!

Machine device id + vga device id was’t found by nvidia drivers at installation. Even windows could not figure it out what card was installed (microsoft basic display adapter)

meanwhile i got the correct bios and machine works. See attached picture…

so yes a big F for this support because they did not provide what i ask for.

Why the F medion does not provide bios files on their website as any other respectable company does?!??!!

don’t bsht me about the different designs or insides of these machines. 
i will explain to you this also:

tongfang is the factory producer of these motherboards and they are proprietary of the mb design. They also design the case for this mb and it happen to be the same for medion also.

the only difference is that each company puts in: main bios, ec bios and vga bios. Just to make it look like it’s different then other.

the motherboard is the same for : medion x15809, clevo, xpg, mechrevo, and a few other 5-7 brands!!!

i am sure you are superuser for a reason and you already know all about this! Maybe you are not allowed to say anything… it’s not my problem.

the real problem is that a user on this forum asked for a bin/rom main bios file and NO ONE helped me here!

it’s a f bios file which any respectable company provides, on their website, just to help their customers in case something goes wrong.

again a big F for all the time u made me wait (5-6days) to not receive anything! F this SUPPORT ! Good bye and i hope the few that could read this will stay away from this kind of companies. Waste of time and money!

justincr83
Trainee
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Pics

IMG_9626.jpeg

IMG_9630.jpeg

16 REPLIES 16