annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Low FPS in Valorant with Medion Engineer P10 MD35114 - Need Help!

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Medionfreak42
New Voice
Bericht 1 van 3
1.334 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 3
1.334 Weergaven

Low FPS in Valorant with Medion Engineer P10 MD35114 - Need Help!

Hello fellow gamers,

I recently purchased a Medion Engineer P10 MD35114 with some impressive specs: i7 11700F, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM, and 12GB VRAM. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue when playing Valorant. My FPS is capped at 300 with occasional drops to 150, while my friends who have identical specs (except for the motherboard) are effortlessly achieving 500 FPS.

I'm considering enabling XMP to potentially boost my performance, but here's the catch: my BIOS seems to be quite limited, and I can't find any option to enable XMP. I'm at a crossroads now, and I need your expertise to help me decide on the best course of action.

Should I:

• Return the device because of a potentially subpar motherboard?
  • Attempt to update the BIOS in the hopes of unlocking XMP and improving performance?

It's puzzling that I paid more for my system and yet receive lower FPS than my friends with similar setups. Any insights, recommendations, or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Let's solve this FPS mystery together

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Medionfreak42
New Voice
Bericht 2 van 3
1.119 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
1.119 Weergaven

Bump dead company 

?? 

RAZZ
Contributor
Bericht 3 van 3
1.109 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
1.109 Weergaven

Dear @Medionfreak42 

Unfortunately there is no possibility to unlock XMP for these board. Please make sure Valorant has not capped the FPS. There is an option within the settings. Boosting FPS will make no difference visually as the human eye cannot really see beyond 60.

Things that will affect FPS.

1. Background apps
  2. Screen resolution
  3. Is the charger plugged in?
  4. General settings.

• Return the device because of a potentially subpar motherboard? This will be your personal choice with the retailer
  • Attempt to update the BIOS in the hopes of unlocking XMP and improving performance? no possibility to unlock XMP for these board

Thanks Sam

2 ANTWOORDEN 2