papaformigas
New Voice
Bericht 1 van 11
3.620 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 11
3.620 Weergaven

Keyboard Medion Erazer X15803 - Portuguese PT model

Hi,

I am looking to buy the Medion Erazer X15803 Portuguese/Brazilian keyboard PT-PT or PT-BR model.

Can I buy this Portuguese keyboard model? And where can I buy it?

Many thanks.

10 ANTWOORDEN 10
Jyselain
Retired
Bericht 2 van 11
3.183 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 11
3.183 Weergaven

Hi @papaformigas welcome to the Medion Community.

I think the best way is to purchase the notebook from the shop or web shop from one of these countries for example from Portugal.

I hope this will help.

With regards,

Jyselain

papaformigas
New Voice
Bericht 3 van 11
3.180 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 11
3.180 Weergaven

I already have the notebook but with a UK Keyboard. I want to change it to Portuguese keyboard layout so I need to buy a Portuguese Keyboard and not a new notebook!

Please let me know where I can purchase a Portuguese keyboard to my notebook.

thanks.

Jyselain
Retired
Bericht 4 van 11
3.163 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 11
3.163 Weergaven

Hi @papaformigas , Indeed as for the notebook, the spare parts are sold in the country. Unfortunately, Medion does not sell directly to the Portuguese Market so you would have to search with a 3rd party store for a Portuguese keyboard.

With regards,

Jyselain

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 5 van 11
3.131 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 11
3.131 Weergaven

Hi @papaformigas  and welcome, there is another option.
Order keyboard sticker in portuguese.
Change the keyboard language under windows 10.
Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
papaformigas
New Voice
Bericht 6 van 11
3.117 Weergaven
Bericht 6 van 11
3.117 Weergaven

This is very bad...

Medion produces notebooks in German, English, etc versions and probably other languages but want to sell in Portugal and Brasil and all over the world where Portuguese language is spoken and dont produce portuguese language keyboards... cant understand... How come Medion wants to sell in Portugal with German keyboards?? Thats silly really! 

Yor ecommend me to buy stickers to my laptop?? thats horrible... I bet you dont use them on your notebook! 

Going to sell my Medion notebook because this lack of international strategy by Medion is very discriminative and dont fit in my way of living. 

Have a nice day.

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 7 van 11
3.114 Weergaven
Bericht 7 van 11
3.114 Weergaven

Hi @papaformigas 
You lost the bet. I have an older Medion laptop. It is a re-import from England with German keyboard stickers.

bye fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
daddle
Superuser
Bericht 8 van 11
3.105 Weergaven
Bericht 8 van 11
3.105 Weergaven

@papaformigas 

@papaformigas  schrie

Medion produces notebooks in German, English, etc versions and probably other languages but want to sell in Portugal and Brasil and all over the world where Portuguese language is spoken and dont produce portuguese language keyboards... cant understand... How come Medion wants to sell in Portugal with German keyboards?? Thats silly really! 

The question is where did you buy your Notebook with an UK-Model keyboard? Following Medion Database your Laptop models was sold in Spain, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany. A portuguese model was not mentioned. Your's has probably the  MSN-Number  30026383 and the MD 61414.

If your dealer sold this UK Model in Portugal, you can blame him, and yourself. Eg I never would buy especially a Laptop with a foreign language keyboard, as long as I am not assured of to get a suitable keyboard for my language. With a Desktop-PC its different, of course.

Or was it a special cheap offer, because of the not suiting keyboard layout ? Or a promotion sale from the UK?

Cheers, daddle

papaformigas
New Voice
Bericht 9 van 11
3.070 Weergaven
Bericht 9 van 11
3.070 Weergaven

So there is no keyboard in Portuguese for this model? I am looking to buy one unit of this model in UK layout. I wanted to change to Portuguese layout but I see that its not possible as you said...

Can you confirm me that this laptop model has thunderbolt 3 support?

Also I read some reviews on Medion that there is a lack of customer support for clients with problems after sales. Can you commest on this that appears on the Trustpilot.com website?

daddle
Superuser
Bericht 10 van 11
3.053 Weergaven
Bericht 10 van 11
3.053 Weergaven

@papaformigas 

I can not give you  answers, because I don't know how and in which ways Medion trades his PCs in Portugal, Brazil etc.

But I do find  the printed manual  only in 7 languages, and none in  PT/PT or PT/BR,  which I mentioned already to you. This you should ask a Moderator, eg @Jyselain 

regards, daddle

10 ANTWOORDEN 10