3 ANTWORTEN 3
Rimmer
New Voice
Nachricht 1 von 4
4.508 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 4
4.508 Aufrufe

Erazer x7849

Hello i have problem with my laptop, if i turn it on only on battery, control light turn on with keyboard but no screen and after a little time laptop shut itself off. If i start it with charger plug in. i have several restarts and then it show error in pictures below.And after click away this error, windows start normally and i can use it, but if i turn off laptop everything start over again. So i replace Bios battery and no change,  i try reinstall BIOS 1.05.08RGME6 (latest i could find and current on laptop anyway) no change. anyone idea what i could try ? thanks

dd1.jpgdd2.jpgdd3.jpg

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Bodgekin
Mentor
Nachricht 2 von 4
4.358 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
4.358 Aufrufe

Hi @Rimmer

The error messages all point towards a problem with the BIOS not saving its settings, which usually is caused by an empty BIOS battery. You still receive the same errors after replacing the battery? Did you go into the BIOS and load the optimized defaults after replacing the battery? Other than that all I can think of is either the replacement battery is also dead, or there is a problem with the motherboard. 

Kind regards,
Bart
Rimmer
New Voice
Nachricht 3 von 4
4.351 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 4
4.351 Aufrufe

so then, this will be problem with motherboard, i tried change every setting even add bios password, after shut down and start still same issue. I cant measure the new battery, but i gave it to friend and he said, the old battery has 3,3V. So even old battery looks ok. Damn such a good laptop is xxxxxxxxx up. In PC if you clear bios PC start and in first boot it says bios restored and its ok, but this laptop need 8x  hard restart itself to show error so if i will using it this way i think it will soon die HDD or something else

Admin Edit:
Smut word deleted.

Luke
Community Manager
Nachricht 4 von 4
4.292 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
4.292 Aufrufe

Hi @Bodgekin aka Bart

@Bodgekin  schrieb:

Hi @Rimmer

The error messages all point towards a problem with the BIOS not saving its settings, which usually is caused by an empty BIOS battery.

I do agree with you, it`s safe to assume that the problem is caused by an empty CMOS battery.

Cheers,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 ANTWORTEN 3