Did you mean: 

Erazer major X10 no sound

2 REPLIES 2
mariia
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Erazer major X10 no sound

Hi, I have been having a problem with my Erazer major X10. It doesn't play any sound even though the sound bar shows the sound is open and shows a certain volume. I can play sound through Bluetooth headphones. My microphone didn't work either, now it started working after a set of random manipulation and settings, but still no sound. I checked the settings and updates, there is no new drivers or Windows updates to install. I also run the sound troubleshooting and clean boot. 

2 REPLIES 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @mariia ,

could youplease inform us, if this case is stillpresent, so that we could provide some assistance?
Have you been experiencing this audio problems from the beginning, oder maybe could it have been cause by any kind of system/driver update?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
mariia
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi!

The issue appeared suddenly; just one time, I opened my laptop, and the sound did not play anymore. I didn't have an issue before that. So I suppose it's a problem with software update.

2 REPLIES 2