Erazer X40 Issues Freezing and Crushing when gaming

SOLVED
21 REPLIES 21
Sarria
Apprentice
Message 1 of 22
Message 1 of 22

Erazer X40 Issues Freezing and Crushing when gaming

HI, I have this issue from the day i got the laptop. I have reinstalling the windows for 2 times, i have reinstall the video driver for several times too and nothing seams to work. For what i can see here, people are talking about the BIOS. My current version BIOS is N.1.14M EC version 0.27.00. Can anyone can tell me if there is any BIOS update i can make and where to find it? Ohh yes,my MEDION Windows Diagnostics app can`t provide me with any download links for any drivers.

21 REPLIES 21
DistraughtBanan
New Voice
Message 21 of 22
Message 21 of 22

Hi there @Major_ToM ,

I was wondering if there had been any news on this front? Despite all the previous bios updates etc. I'm still having issues with bluescreens on my X40.

Many thanks

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 22 of 22
Message 22 of 22

Hi @DistraughtBanan ,

if you are running the current Bios N1.23MED08_EC_1.14.00 with the latest Windows updates and the issues are still occurring, I´d suggest to get in contact with your local service team, tohave the option to open up a service/repair case.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
21 REPLIES 21