Erazer P7651 Event 129 Issue

3 REPLIES 3
DJDigitalD
Newcomer
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer P7651 Event 129 Issue

Hi all, first post.

My sons laptop has started displaying the above issue and it loses access to the HDD that is partitioned into 2. 

It is running Windows 10 and has a 256GB SSD and a 1TB Rough Spinner HDD. 

It will boot up fine and normally happens when he is playing games as they are stored on the HDD, they will freeze and then stop responding altogether and when we check Explore neither of the partitioned drives on the HDD are visible, When you look into Event Viewer there are 2 instances of 129 and i believe 55 which is because it is trying to access something that is not there.

Has anybody seen this before and what is the fix?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @DJDigitalD , and welcome to the FORUM!

It may be a faulty storage device.

Is the product still in warranty?

Do you have its MSN number (8-digits number that you can find underneath the product)?

Please feel free to contact our technical support number, which you can find at Medion's website

Regards,

Gehringer

DJDigitalD
Newcomer
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Its 30024212 and it is out of warranty

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @DJDigitalD ,

in this case I would recommend you either buying another storage device or contacting Medion for an out-of-warranty repair.

If you decide to buy a new device, you can do it from our spare parts website here.

If you choose to buy it elsewhere, please look for established sellers that offer return/refund as an option so you will be covered in case the new device does not solve the issue 

Regards,

Gehringer

3 REPLIES 3