Did you mean: 

Brand new laptop - No power

1 REPLY 1
AustinGreyson
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Brand new laptop - No power

I ordered the Erazer P6605 from Very and received it this morning. Followed the information supplied regarding secure transport mode and laptop still wouldn’t power on.

When the charger is initially plugged in no light is on at all indicating charging, once the power button is pressed it flashes green along with the power button. 
I have tried removing the charger and battery and holding down the power button for 30 seconds before putting the battery back in and plugging in the charging cable and still nothing.

I tried contacting Very but the laptop is non returnable and there is no information available about a replacement as they are only taking calls regarding payments due to Covid-19.

I also tried to get the manual from Medion but when searching for my particular laptop no information was available.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @AustinGreyson and welcome to the FORUM!

Can you please provide the MSN number of your unit so I can send you the user manual?

It is an 8-digits number that you can find underneath your product.

Also, even if you can't contact the reseller, if your product is in warranty you can have it checked by our technicians.

Please contact our technical support team whose number is available on Medion's website

Regards,

Gehringer

1 REPLY 1