Erazer Crawler E40 - Crashing at Random points

1 REPLY 1
FlkueNoob
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Erazer Crawler E40 - Crashing at Random points

Hi all,

I received my Crawler E40 yesterday, Disappointingly it seems to keep crashing at random stage with no point of consistency in fact it crashes on Boot, During windows login...I managed to update the Bios via the suggested drivers on the Medion site. I also did a windows rese but this all seems to not really resolve the issue. I'd be happy to supply logs but I most likely won't have enough time to source them before the system crashes once again.

Suggestions and recommendations welcome, only thing I can think of is that it might be over heating?

All the vents are clear. @Major_ToM any thoughts ort ideas

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @FlkueNoob ,

normally I´d suggest you to run the MEDION diagnostics app, but if the freezes also happen with the unit back in factory settings und with or without windows updatesinstalled, I suppose a certain hardware failure, which only can be solved by a repair center. Of copurse this is not normal, but unfortunately happens from time to time.

Where did you exactly ordfer the unit?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1