Did you mean: 

Erazer Deputy P10 bezel

3 REPLIES 3
Psaldorn
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer Deputy P10 bezel

Hi, I need to replace my P10 screen bezel, I have the part number from the support team, but when I order the part from the shop it says dispatched and a few weeks later the money is refunded with no information or emails.

The part https://www.medion.com/medionserviceshop/search?msn=40075612

This has happened several times now. 

It's there a problem shipping parts to the UK, it is there another way to source a part? 

I would take a 3D printable STL file at this point, my laptop is unusable without the bezel to hold the screen in place.

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @Psaldorn and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately, based on your post, we found out that the problem is due to the parcels being held in customs.

We are working on a solution and will keep you informed as soon as we can offer a solution for you.

Best regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Psaldorn
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Was there any resolution on this?

EastClintwood
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hello @Psaldorn,

your order went back to customs this has been adjusted and it is posible to order the spare part you were lookin for.

Here you can order the part: Bezel | MEDION SERVICE SHOP

Best regards,

EastClintwood 

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3