SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
JasonS
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Erazer Beast X30 Command Center issues

Hi.

I have an Erazer Beast X30 where the command center has stopped working. It has no effect on the GPU when set to Office, Gaming and Turbo or if you change the settings for the SPC.

I like to think I have some computer experience, I have uninstalled the Command Center, and downloaded the latest one from Medion Service Center (Control Center Service MEDION ERAZER Beast X30, UniwillService_4.33.45.4) many times. 

I have checked the service GCUBridge, and GCUService which link into the Nvidia API but they have no effect. The system GPU Power is set at 751 Watts and 0.7 Volts no matter if I change the profile, on power or on battery - makes no effect. I have changed the Power Management Mode in the Nvidia control panel to Maximum Performance, reinstalled the Nvidia drivers through the download and GeForce Experience, and even restored Windows.

Strangely once the computer restarted and the Control Center was working, but that only lasted until the next restart.

Please help, I am unable to play any games at more than 12 - 30 FPS, and Baldur's Gate 3 is completely unplayable now.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JasonS
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Dear daddle

Thank you for the FAQ links, and I did do that.

Sadly, I have factory reset the computer, updated to the latest version of NVidia GeForce and updated Windows 11. I can confirm the problem has gone away as the GPU is responding to the Control Center again. I tried the BIOS setting beforehand and the GPU was still the same, and turning off all services (Intel and NVidia) but would work - I have no idea what it was, even Windows Restore would not fix it from a restore point over a week ago.

The reboot has worked.

Thank you to the community and Maria @ Medion support who supported me online with the various CC drivers and applications.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

JasonS
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Dear daddle

Thank you for the FAQ links, and I did do that.

Sadly, I have factory reset the computer, updated to the latest version of NVidia GeForce and updated Windows 11. I can confirm the problem has gone away as the GPU is responding to the Control Center again. I tried the BIOS setting beforehand and the GPU was still the same, and turning off all services (Intel and NVidia) but would work - I have no idea what it was, even Windows Restore would not fix it from a restore point over a week ago.

The reboot has worked.

Thank you to the community and Maria @ Medion support who supported me online with the various CC drivers and applications.

2 REPLIES 2