Did you mean: 

E30 Corrupted opperating system.

2 REPLIES 2
Lucas2001
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

E30 Corrupted opperating system.

My E30 laptop kept crashing due to corrupted operating system files so i tried to reinstall windows via USB, cleaned the 512GB SSD but every time it got to 30% i was met with the 0x8007025D error. Before this, whilst my PC still worked, i managed to get lucky and it hadn't crash for about 8 minutes which was just enough for the medion help centre to confirm it wasn't a hardware issue.

Fast forward to now and the PC wont even display. The keyboard turns on, the power and access indicator LEDs turn on. Then the access indicator comes off and later the power LED turns off as well. 

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hello @Lucas2001 and welcome
What is an E30 laptop? Please provide the MSN number of the computer.
When installing a new operating system, it should be connected to power. The error message could indicate a memory(RAM) error. Do you have two and can you remove one?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
daddle
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

@Lucas2001 

RAther check with Google the error-comments https://www.google.com/search?q=0x8007025D&oq=0x8007025D&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTE1NDRqMGo...

You also could provide a screenshot from the installation screeen with all the partition listed. 

Or, if you manage by time a diskpart and list volumes screenshot.

Cheers, daddle

2 REPLIES 2