Crawler E25 - MD63995 SSD / M.2 drive upgrade

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
MitBackwards
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Crawler E25 - MD63995 SSD / M.2 drive upgrade

We have a E25 gaming laptop (Product : NH55EKQ-M, MSN: 30032440) 

When we open it, there's a SAS bay that appears to fit a 2.5" SSD, and an M.2 PCIE slot available. I can't find any documentation that lists a compatibility matrix for these slots, is there anything available under a different product name? 

Thanks for your assistance dear community member. I'm trying to make this post detailed enough that it might help the next person. 

E25 m.2 slotE25 m.2 slotE25 SSD bayE25 SSD bay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @MitBackwards and welcome

You have a barebone clevo NH55EKQ

Look here: Service manual https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/N_Series/NH/NHxxExx/NHxxE...

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @MitBackwards and welcome

You have a barebone clevo NH55EKQ

Look here: Service manual https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/N_Series/NH/NHxxExx/NHxxE...

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
MitBackwards
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thankyou @Fishtown , for the fast response. That manual is what I was looking for. 

GI_in_OZ
Beginner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

You can put a SATA SSD drive of whatever capacity you like into that bay.

Currently, I run 1x 1TB M.2 dive.  (Cloned of original M.2 drive repartitioned to full capacity, for allowable usable area.)

1x 2TB M.2 drive

1x 4TB QVO SSD in SATA port.

3 REPLIES 3